The following requests are accepted:
- Photographs of Icelandic manuscripts preserved by the Institute. The photographs may be suitable for publication or research. Photographs can be ordered here.
- Audio recordings from the Institute's ethnology collection, to be used for scholarly or artistic purposes and/or publication as the case may be. Requests can be sent to thjodfraedi [at] arnastofnun.is.
- Instruction is provided by the Institute's instructor. The instruction takes place in the Culture House on Hverfisgata. Not available spring term 2020.
- For access to documents from the Institute's archive, contact the archivist at: skjalasafn [at] arnastofnun.is
- Study facilities in the institution's premises are available for scholars and university students in postgraduate studies.
- Application for access to study facilities.